December 15, 2011

Jason's Kaleidocycle Music Demos (so far)

Chrystene thought it would be a good idea to post all of the demos and responses I have created for Kaleidocycle up here on the blog, so here are links to all five pieces that I have written and presented for the project so far. Hope you enjoy them!

"The Falling World" - The original music demo for the Globe Theater application

"Displacement" - A response to the writings Chrystene handed out at the first meeting

"Portal" - A response to Brendan's drawings and model

"Negative Space" - A response to Berny's film "Images Fail Me"

"Netherworld" - A piece I wrote for a cinematic orchestral album. I shared it at a Kaleidocycle meeting because it was influenced by Berny's film "Images Fail Me"

1 comment:

Chrystene said...

Jason, you are absolutely amazing. Thank you for these! It's great to have this accessible as we head into ensemble work!