Wow, Berny, your piece just about gave me a seizure. Very dramatic, very moving and I would think it might be very representative of what Chrystene went through. It reminds me of a book of poetry called Nerve Squall which won the Griffin Prize for poetry. I have it if you want to get ideas for images.
Hey Joanne! Thanks for commenting. I wish this stuff was mine! It's another artist's work, just something I found while looking at techniques of projection art to get some ideas. I agree though, it looks like brain worm dreams.
2 comments:
Wow, Berny, your piece just about gave me a seizure. Very dramatic, very moving and I would think it might be very representative of what Chrystene went through. It reminds me of a book of poetry called Nerve Squall which won the Griffin Prize for poetry. I have it if you want to get ideas for images.
Joanne
Hey Joanne! Thanks for commenting. I wish this stuff was mine! It's another artist's work, just something I found while looking at techniques of projection art to get some ideas.
I agree though, it looks like brain worm dreams.
Berny
Post a Comment