WOW!! First, I LOVE the shadow play video you put together -- and I think there is so much potential here. What if the sheet were like the width of the playing space, on runners that allowed it to slide from the back of the playing space towards the audience with the image growing as it travels... OMG OMG OMG...
Second... oh MAN, how can we harness this bicycle wheel animation stuff!? would there be a way of projecting it onto a wall with a single shinbuster on a static bike? like one of those bicycle trainer things, like the one at this link...
4 comments:
WOW!! First, I LOVE the shadow play video you put together -- and I think there is so much potential here. What if the sheet were like the width of the playing space, on runners that allowed it to slide from the back of the playing space towards the audience with the image growing as it travels... OMG OMG OMG...
Second... oh MAN, how can we harness this bicycle wheel animation stuff!? would there be a way of projecting it onto a wall with a single shinbuster on a static bike? like one of those bicycle trainer things, like the one at this link...
http://bicycletrainer.org/wp-content/uploads/indoor-bike-trainer.jpg
Yes! I definitely think that's possible. It can be a single wheel as well if we want to keep it light and portable.
Cool! Thanks for these, this is awesome! Can't wait to see more tests, like the one we were looking at yesterday! Very stoked!
Here's one test I'll try this weekend, using a bicycle wheels in front of a light.
Thanks for the suggestion!
Post a Comment