August 18, 2011

Poster for Globe

Here's the design submitted to the Globe for promotion. I'm guessing this or something close to it will appear on postcards around town and their website. I know they will want to change a few informational elements to fit with their standard advertisements.
Feel free to post what you think.


3 comments:

Chrystene said...

I love this poster! Berny worked through so many iterations of the graphic and finally all the images and ideas and versions boiled down to this one beautiful and compelling image. It'll change some after The Globe adds whatever text they need to add, but this should more or less be the final version.

Awesome work, Berny! Thanks for all the time and thought you've put into this. Can't wait to have my framed copy! :)

Joanne Weber said...

Yes me too. I want a framed copy of this image. It is just amazing how you've juxtapositioned the contemporary and the historical hinting at magic, alchemy, and other worldly elements. Please don't do anything more to this image and just let me marvel over it for a long time.

Brendan said...

Me too, me too!!!