Hey everyone --
This is a wild adventure, wow. It's been very hard to dig into this stuff but what a gift you all are! The support and excitement and creative energy that circles around this project is jaw-dropping. I feel so privileged and honoured to be able to work with such incredible artists, all willing to take risks and adventure into the unknown with me!
Also, Anne Bogart gave me some good direction in her suggestion of separating my own personal experience from manifesting the material as theatre/art, so I am getting my feet under me again (even if sometimes I am at a loss for words!)
Here are links to a pdf and a word doc of some compiled writings from the throes of those days that sort of outline the story as it happened, and the final resolution that I am still living with -- that everything is one, the Big Living and the Big Dying are all one and the same.
This might be a solid end-goal for the theatre piece.
Here are the links for downloading:
PDF
DOC
if those don't work, here are the long links:
http://chrystene.com/kaleidocycle/TheBigLiving_Blog.pdf
http://chrystene.com/kaleidocycle/TheBigLiving_Blog.doc
Love and adventure to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment