January 15, 2012

Concepts for script building blocks

Chrystene presented a number of concepts drawn or written out on large sheets of loose leaf. Some of this is just stream of consciousness, but a lot of it, although rough, is the building blocks of the show.


I'm not too sure how this will translate in the form of photos without the assistance of Chrystene's narrative explanation. I will start off each page with a photo of the whole sheet and then will follow that with close ups where I can.

Here goes. [note: ignore the mp3 players, markers, and sd cards in the photos. they are just used to hold down the paper]

Dream set
Dream set with bicycle path, pulleys, and a light fabric fire / fountain in the magic fx box in the the center.


Act I, II, and climax in visuals
Act I

Act II
Climax
Doctor in visual and text
Doctor page



Doctor page 2




Set design visuals
Set design concepts



Stage tricks
Stage tricks 1


Stage tricks 2

Stage tricks 3



1 comment:

Kat said...

So good to have all this documented and accessible for reference! Such great stuff.