I also wanted to welcome Shelby Lowe to the design department! She and I have been concepting this week and have a few ideas for costumes, hats, and puppets, and have a good start on the masks, so we've already gotten lots done.
Angela van den Heuvel is the new wonderful Stage Manager who has come on board, so you'll all get to meet her soon (if you haven't already). Welcome, Angela!
Ben Gilmore is also joining us as the Lighting Designer. What a treat to have a designer for our lights! Welcome, Ben; you have your work cut out for you with this show! :)
Here are a couple of pics of inspiration for our 'guru' costumes, too, just for fun.
Take care and I'll see all of you at some point this week!
Chrystene
One possible Guru hat -- design reference
Guru costumes design reference: how to make robes not look like bathrobes
or something from "The Greatest Story Ever Told"....


1 comment:
Welcome Shelby, Angela, and Ben!
What a great rehearsal we had tonight! The team is great and the whole thing is really invigorating. I was just sitting on my couch with Kitty and thinking about ways of doing that flip over Mark a little smoother. Thanks for giving me fun stuff to think about!
Post a Comment